Protein structure Modeling
- Computer aided drug design
- Molecular Dynamics and Simulations
- Systems Biology
- Immuno Informatics
Research Collaborations with University of Delhi
- Department of Biochemistry, University of Delhi South Campus (UDSC)
- Department of Genetics, University of Delhi South Campus (UDSC)
- Supercomputing Facility for Bioinformatics & Computational Biology, IIT Delhi
- Centre for Bioinformatics & Computational Biology, JNU
Ongoing Research Projects
DBT funded research project entitled “CREATION OF BIOINFORMATICS INFRASTUCTURE FACILITY (BIF) for the promotion of BIOLOGY TEACHING THROUGH BIOINFORMATICS (BTBI) SCHEME OF BTISnet”.
DST funded research project entitled "Computational Assisted Design and Synthesis of Novel Antimalarial Agents Embodying Structural Diversity Suitable for Protease Inhibitors".
Collaborative research project "Contributions to Bioinformatics and Nanomedicine : Computational, Biochemical and Biophysical Evaluation of New Small Peptide and Fatty Acid Derivatives as well as Their Self-assembled Nano Structures as Molecular Weapons Against Infectious Diseases" jointly with BELARUSIAN STATE UNIVESITY, Belarus.