1. Avijit Podder, N. Latha (2017) Data on Overlapping Brain Disorders and Emerging Drug Targets in Human Dopamine Receptors Interactions Network. Data in Brief. http://doi.org/10.1016/j.dib.2017.04.001
2. Pandey D, Podder A, Pandit M, Latha N. (2016) CD4-gp120 Interaction Interface - A Gateway for HIV-1 Infection in Human: Molecular Network, Modeling and Docking Studies. Journal of Biomolecular Structure & Dynamics. DOI:10.1080/07391102.2016.1227722
3. Anil K Singh, Jitender K Bhardwaj, Ana Olival, Yogesh Kumar, Avijit Podder, Ankur Maheshwari, Renuka Agrawal, N Latha, Brajendra K Singh, Helena Tomás, João Rodrigues, Ram Kishan, B Rupini and Brijesh Rathi (2016). Design, synthesis and biological evaluation of Arylpiperazine-based novel Phthalimides: Active inducers of testicular germ cell apoptosis. Journal of Chemical Science. DOI 10.1007/s12039-016-1122-0.
4. Podder A, Pandey D, Latha N (2016). Investigating the Structural Impact of S311C Mutation in DRD2 Receptor by Molecular Dynamics & Docking Studies. Biochimie, 123:52-64.
5. Jatana N, Thukral L, Latha N (2016). Structural signatures of DRD4 mutants revealed using molecular dynamics simulations: Implications for drug targeting. Journal of Molecular Modeling. 22(1):14.
6. Singh AK, Rathore S, Tang Y, Goldfarb NE, Dunn BM, Rajendran V, Ghosh PC, Singh N, Latha N, Singh BK, Rawat M, Rathi B (2015) Hydroxyethylamine Based Phthalimides as New Class of Plasmepsin Hits: Design, Synthesis and Antimalarial Evaluation. PLoS One, 10(10):e0139347.
7. Singh AK, Rajendran V, Pant A, Ghosh PC, Singh N, Latha N, Garg S, Pandey KC, Singh BK, Rathi B (2015). Design, synthesis and biological evaluation of functionalized phthalimides: A new class of antimalarials and inhibitors of falcipain-2, a major hemoglobinase of malaria parasite. Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry, 23(8):1817-27.
8. Jatana N, Thukral L, Latha N (2015). Structure and dynamics of DRD4 bound to an agonist and an antagonist using in silico approaches. Proteins: Structure, Function and Bioinformatics, 83(5):867-80.
9. Avijit Podder and N. Latha (2014). New Insights into Schizophrenia Disease Genes Interactome in the Human Brain:Emerging Targets and Therapeutic Implications in the Postgenomics Era. OMICS: Journal of Integrative Biology, 18 (12), 754-766
10. Avijit Podder, Nidhi Jatana, N. Latha. (2014). Human Dopamine Receptors Interaction Network (DRIN): A systems biology perspective on topology, stability and functionality of the network. Journal of Theoretical Biology, 357 169–183.
11. Chandresh Sharma, M. A. Khan, Teena Mohan, Jatin Shrinet, N. Latha and Neeta Singh. (2014). A synthetic chimeric peptide harboring human papillomavirus 16 cytotoxic T lymphocyte epitopes shows therapeutic potential in a murine model of cervical cancer. Immunologic Research, 58:132-8.
12. Antony Michealraj, Nidhi Jatana, Md. Jafurulla, N.Latha, Amitabh Chattopadhyay & B. K. Thelma. (2014). Functional characterization of rare variants in human Dopamine receptor D4 gene by genotype - phenotype correlations. Neuroscience, 262: 176–189.
13. Nidhi Jatana, Apoorva Nagarajan, Sonika Malik, Aditya Sharma and N. Latha. (2013). Inhibitors of Catechol-O-methyltransferase in the treatment of neurological disorders. Central Nervous System Agents in Medicinal Chemistry, 13:166-194.
14. Nidhi Jatana, Aditya Sharma & N. Latha. (2013). Pharmacophore modeling and virtual screening studies to design potential COMT inhibitors as new leads. Journal of Molecular Graphics and Modelling, 39:145-64.
15. Brijesh Rathi, Anil K. Singh, Ram Kishan, Neelu Singh, N. Latha, S. Srinivasan, Kailash C. Pandey, Hemandra K. Tiwari, Brajendra K. Singh. (2013). Functionalized hydroxyethylamine based peptide nanostructures as potential inhibitors of falcipain-3, an essential proteases of Plasmodium falciparum. Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry, 21:5503-9.
16. Nidhi Jatana, Sarvesh Jangid, Garima Khare, Anil K. Tyagi and N. Latha. (2011). Molecular modeling studies of Fatty acyl-CoA synthetase (FadD13) from Mycobacterium tuberculosis -a potential target for the development of antitubercular drugs. Journal of Molecular Modeling, 17:301-313.